The cutting edge new Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 is here. With advanced Deep Learning technology, DMPE4 now continuously learns and adapts to voice and environmental variations on the fly. Featuring an astonishing 30% less errors than Practice Edition 2, and automatic microphone adjustment while dictating, DMPE4 really delivers the most accurate system ever created for medical dictation. Download right away, plus receive your boxed shipment in the next day or two.
Special Promo with new product launch
To get you started with the new Dragon Medical Practice 4 with AI, we are offering the following limited time offer.
- Free overnight shipping for orders received by 2pm EST
- Free immediate download
- Free installation when you receive your product
- Free training to get you going quickly
- Free premium support contract with unlimited technical support for the life of the product.
- Free USB Headset comes with package
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
More accurate than ever
Powered by the latest in speech recognition technology, Nuance® Dragon® Medical Practice Edition 4 achieves 99% accuracy out of the box without voice profile training— significantly outperforming previous versions. Distinct from non-medical speech recognition, Dragon Medical Practice Edition combines 90 medical specialty and subspecialty vocabularies with acoustic models based on the unique way physicians
speak—audio, syntax, style, and structure—resulting in remarkable accuracy. Advanced Deep Learning technology continuously learns and adapts to voice and environmental
variations—even during dictation— endlessly refining performance.
Upgrade existing voice profile settings and begin using the new and improved locally-installed speech engine in as little as 60 seconds. Options and settings are consolidated into one easy-to-use dialog box for easier management of profile and
Superior transcription of recorded speech
Transcribe audio recordings in fewer steps with increased accuracy.
Along with generating narrative content within applications and EHR textbox fields, clinicians can use voice to interact with websites and select web-based applications.
Optimized for portable touchscreens
Touch and keyboard interactions work seamlessly on highly mobile Windows 10 touchscreen devices. Open and interact with the DragonBar by touch.
Newly designed DragonBar
Designed for enhanced usability, the new DragonBar provides easy access to popular features. When not in use, the DragonBar automatically collapses, freeing screen space.
Improved help and analytics
Dragon Medical provides relevant, helpful tips during use, as well as easy access to popular help searches and topics. Accelerate proficiency and discover advanced features.
- Requires only 1 processor for speech recognition. This means faster performance for your computer as well as current under-powered computers will have better performance.
- No more training required. DMPE4 will automatically detect accents and automatically learns without correction, continually improving as you are dictating.
- Now supports over 90 distinct medical vocabularies.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- CPU: Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB (8 GB Download)
- RAM: Minimum 4 GB RAM
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, or the current version of Chrome.
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation. Flash drives can be procured for a nominal charge. Some resellers offer a downloadable version.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 and
- Supports most EHRs and web applications. Also supports DragonPad,
WordPad, NotePad, Microsoft® Word 2010, 2013, 2016, Microsoft® Outlook® 2010, 2013, 2016, Microsoft® Excel® 2010, 2013, 2016, Internet Explorer 11, Chrome.