Medical dictation with your Mac just got a whole lot easier. With Dragon for Mac Medical, version 5, capture your patient's story with little effort directly in EHR or other applications.
Clinical Dictation on your Mac is now possible using Dragon for Mac Medical's specialized vocabulary which is designed to get medical terminology right from the start. Made more accurate by an enhanced speech engine with a sophisticated acoustic and language model, clinicians can dictate confidently knowing that they’ll have detailed and accurate documentation from the first day of use.
- Supports MacPractice version 5
- Work within popular applications such as Microsoft Word 2016 or Gmail
- Create custom word lists and macros for frequently used text
- Import and export custom word lists
- Create custom voice commands to insert frequently-used text
- Create AppleScripts, Automator Workflows or shell scripts and activate them by voice
- Spend more time with patients
- Speak your patient's story
- Powerful transcription of recordings into text under your control
- Speak freely and with flexibility
- Secure patient information
RAM: 4GB, 8GB+ recommended
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or faster processor - Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended
Free hard disk space: 16GB
Supported Operating Systems: OS X Mavericks (10.9),OS X Yosemite (10.10) or OS X El Capitan (10.11)
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process) and access to online help
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone. Some older devices are no longer supported. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.