Dragon Medical Practice Edition version 2 with USB Headset.
- Immediate download and use right after purchase (within the hour)
- Free overnight delivery of microphone and software
- Free remote installation (should you choose)
- Free 1 hour online training with provider
- Free access to online training guide and resources
- Free lifetime technical support
Dragon Medical Practice Edition makes clinicians more efficient.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition is over 20% more accurate before enrollment than the previous version—meaning that clinicians will save time documenting care in an EHR.
Dictate anywhere in the EHR. Dragon Medical Practice Edition allows clinicians to dictate anywhere in an EHR system. Clinicians no longer have to click back and forth between information they’re reviewing and the EHR’s dictation window. They dictate while reviewing information in Hidden Mode, which allows the clinician to place the dictation directly where he or she wishes.
With Dragon Medical Practice Edition, practices can deliver higher quality care. Clinicians receive a host of key advantages with Dragon Medical Practice Edition compared with previous versions:
- Spend more time with patients. Increased accuracy means fewer errors to correct, which lets clinicians spend more time with patients, improving both quality of care and patient satisfaction.
- Dictate in their own words. Dragon Medical’s free-text dictation capability supports the ‘medical decision-making’ aspects of the note, which gives referring physicians and ancillary providers a clearer and more detailed patient assessment and prognosis.
- More accurate than ever. Over 20% more accurate than previous versions and over 60% more accurate than non-medical Dragon.
- Recognition speed. Dragon Medical Practice Edition improves recognition response time significantly.
- EHR support. Navigate and dictate inside EHR software: History of Present Illness, Review of Symptoms, and Assessment and Plan. – Medical vocabularies. Includes vocabularies for over 90 medical specialty and subspecialties.
- Regional accent support. Accented speakers get higher ‘out-of-the-box’ recognition with advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models.
- Hidden mode. Dictate anywhere in the EHR, eliminating navigation between EHR screens and the notes window. – Dragon Medical template library. Includes library of macros for standard notes and ‘medical normals’ by body system.
- Smart configuration. Automatically detects hardware resources. Its state-of-the-art technology takes advantage of advances in hardware and runs in multiple threads automatically when multi-core hardware is detected, for better recognition performance.
- Recognition analytics. Automatically detects poor audio input and alerts the user, offering advice to remedy the situation and improve accuracy.
- Flexible input. Use your iPhone® or Android® devices for speech input!.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 2.4 GHz (dual 1.8 GHz core processor) or equivalent AMD processor, faster processors produce faster performance
- Processor cache: 2 MB
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5GB
- RAM: 4GB necessary, 8GB preferred
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 7, SP1 or higher
- Windows Server 2012, 64bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2, SP2 or higher, 64bit
USB or DVD-ROM Drive Recommended for Installation