With the latest version of software users can upgrade only if they have v2. However, for a limited time, it is possible to do a dual upgrade which saves $400 off full edition.
The following must be true in order to receive this special offer.
- You have Dragon Medical Practice Edition v1 (which is also known as Dragon Medical 11). You can see which version of software you have by going to your Dragon Bar and clicking on Help > About Dragon. This will tell you the current engine level of your software and will start with 11.
- You must have a valid serial number in order to install the new software. You can find your serial number by going to your Dragon Bar and clicking on Help > About Dragon. This will have your serial number which will look similar to A-709A-XXX-XXXX-XXXX-XX or A789A-XXX-XXXX-XXXX-XX.
Don't delay on this special offer which will certainly disappear. Once this opportunity is gone, you will have to purchase a full license of Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 at full price.
Once you purchase this upgrade, you will immediately download the current version and will be able to upgrade your system temporarily. You will then receive serial numbers for product actctivation. You must follow the instructions on the provided guide once you have made your purchase to preserver some of your previous work.
We offer technical support at no additional charge. However, upgrading from these old versions requires a little and we therefore have remote installation service to save you time and frustration.
Each system you have will take approximately 1 hour to complete the upgrade. The upgrade will consist of ;
* Exporting custom words and commands from your current system.
* Recording your serial numbers
* Uninstalling your current product
* Installing the new system
* Activating the product
* Importing your custom words and commands
* Some commands may need a change in the master file for successful complete import
With all of this above, many customers welcome our service of remote installation and making it work.
More product details on Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 may be found on our full product page.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Please note, software is non-refundable and only done under extreme circumstances. Note, software has serial numbers and once they are dispatched, we cannot undo these actions. Ask for a trial if you are unsure of your purchase on software.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.