The DS-3500 Professional Dictation System digital voice recorder is designed to dramatically increase efficiency and streamline operations in any professional environment.
Packed with premium features and intuitive controls, it’s easily manageable, secure and absolutely mobile – the ideal device wherever the job might take you.
The DS-3500 features a 2-inch color LCD screen, dual SD and microSD card slots and support DSS/DSS Pro, WAV and MP3 recording formats
The Olympus DS-3500 Features
Device password protection and DSS Pro real-time 128- or 256-bit AES file encryption makes the DS-3500 ideal for workplace environments that deal with sensitive information.
FULL WORKFLOW INTEGRATION
Packaged with next-generation Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) software and compatible with Nuance Dragon voice recognition software, the DS-3500 is designed to become an essential part of any office’s dictation workflow directly out of the box. Support for up to 32 index marks per dictation file makes it easy to locate critical information.
A vast array of functions and accessories, audio codes and indexing options, as well as support for multiple worktypes and users, makes the DS-3500 customizable enough to suit any purpose in any IT environment. The ODMS software is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10,8, 7, Vista and XP and Mac OS X.
SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY
The DS-3500’s redesigned, speech-optimized microphone is independently housed for flawless sound reproduction. It’s the only Olympus Professional Dictation device to support DSS/DSS Pro, WAV and MP3 recording formats.
- Push buttons
- Color TFT-display with white LCD backlight Resolution: 176 x 220 pixel Size: 34 x 42mm / 1.3 x 1.7inch
- Rechargeable Li-ion-battery (710mAh) – Up to 21 hours of recording time with one battery charge
- Data security: DSS Pro real-time encryption (128- /256-Bit AES)
- Storage media: Secure Digital (SD, SDHC), 2GB-32GB
- Internal storage media: 2GB (micro SD), DSS Pro SP = approx. 306 hours recording time
- Quality play (16kHz / 28kbps) | Standard play (12kHz / 13.7kbps)
- PCM (mono /stereo); MP3
Professional Speech Processing
- Author IDs: 10
- Worktypes: 20
- Priority: High/Normal
- Verbal comments, Text editor, Pending, File lock
Advanced Recording Features
- Voice activated recording (VCVA)
- Microphone sensitivity: Dictation/Conference
- Insert, Overwrite, Append, Partially erase: Only with DSS Pro & DSS
- Index Marks Per File: 32 (DSS Pro), 16 (DSS)
- Level meter, VCVA indicator
- Folders: Up to 7 (name changeable)
- Hands-free dictation, stand-alone transcription with optional Olympus Footswitch RS-31
- Full-duplex recording with headphones
- Speed: Slow/Normal/Fast
- Volume level: Adjustable from 0 to 30
- Applicable as PC microphone
- Controlling PC application ODMS
- Accessibility: Various settings related to user authorization, e.g., prohibiting erasing of files; menu settings
- Splash message: Option to set personalized welcome message during start-up
- Main button guide: Shows current slide switch function on display
- Alarms: Option to set alarms for particular occasions; beeping noise
- Customizable display content: Option to customize information shown on display
- Programmable buttons: 3
- Single user and workgroup installation
- Server installations including license manager and manager tools (optional)
- Citrix / WTS / Thin client support
- Dimensions (H×W×D); weight: 114.5 × 50 × 17mm / 4.5 × 2 × 0.7inch; 107g (including battery) / 3.8 oz
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, XP) | Mac OS X (10.4.1.1-10.12)
- Recommended operating condition: 0-42°C / 32-107.6°F
- Mini USB 2.0 composite / storage class
- Charging Via AC adapter or USB
- Speaker (integrated): Ø 23mm / 0.9inch, 300mW
- Headphone/microphone jacks: Mono, 3.5mm / 0.1inch, 2kΩ
Packaging Content Box
- microSD card
- Li-ion battery
- USB cable
- Olympus Dictation Management Systems Software CD
- Carrying Case
- Warranty card
- Instruction manual
- LI-42B Li-ion battery
- LI-41C Charger for LI-42B
- A514 USB connector / AC adapter
- A51 5V AC adapter
- AS-7000 PC transcription kit with RS31 footswitch
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Please note, software is non-refundable and only done under extreme circumstances. Note, software has serial numbers and once they are dispatched, we cannot undo these actions. Ask for a trial if you are unsure of your purchase on software.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.