The Powermic Mobile microphone app turns your smartphone into a secure wireless microphone for dictation with Dragon Medical One.
Dictation anywhere is made possible with the incredibly accurate, 256-bit encrypted secure PowerMic Mobile App. This great companion product, once only available in a specific version of Dragon Medical Practice Edition, comes to Dragon Medical One since it's inception and clinicians love it.
Optimized for use with Dragon Medical One and other Nuance healthcare solutions, PowerMic Mobile gives clinicians the freedom to roam from workstation to workstation, room to room, and location to location to complete clinical documentation using a smartphone as a wireless microphone at the desktop.
PowerMic Mobile enhances clinician productivity and convenience with support for virtualized EHR deployments, user programmable buttons, and 256-bit encryption with end-to-end security over WiFi or cellular networks. Clinicians can now opt to use PowerMic Mobile as a complimentary input device, or as an alternative, to the PowerMic or other supported handheld or headset microphone.
Features and benefits
- Greater clinician mobility. Clinicians can complete their patient notes at any available workstation, with or without a hard-wired microphone, as soon as they meet with each patient.
- Compatible with iOS and Android. App distribution via the App Store and Google Play Store significantly simplifies end-user roll out.
- User programmable buttons. PowerMic Mobile makes dictation easier and faster with programmable on-screen buttons to control audio capture, navigate templates, and effortlessly move through clinical documents for review and editing.
- Automatic workstation pairing. PowerMic Mobile offers several intuitive mechanisms for pairing mobile devices with target applications, including Windows Login ID, Nuance Application Username, or token-based pairing.
- Works with virtual desktops. Desktop or thin client, at work or outside the office, PowerMic Mobile offers greater clinician mobility throughout the hospital, clinics, and at home with vendor-agnostic and endpoint-agnostic support for virtualized EHRs.
See it in action:
The Powermic Mobile App was available at a monthly cost in the past.
Current new subscriptions will get this app for free.
System Requirements for Powermic Mobile
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Please note, software is non-refundable and only done under extreme circumstances. Note, software has serial numbers and once they are dispatched, we cannot undo these actions. Ask for a trial if you are unsure of your purchase on software.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.