Dragon Medical One 5.0 Release is Here!
Nuance is pleased to announce the availability of Dragon Medical One 5.0 (as of May 30) and recommends that all clients upgrade to this release. More information and official press release available at Nuance.com .
New features include
- Resiliency Mode: Provides enhanced protection against service disruptions. With Resiliency Mode, users have the ability to continue using front-end speech recognition when the Microsoft Azure-based authentication database is down.
- Standby Mode / Wake-up Word: Provides hands free support for turning the microphone on and off using voice commands. Users can say "Wake Up" to turn the microphone on, and "Go to Sleep," to turn the microphone off. For more information, please view this video
Additional button configuration for PowerMic II, III and Philips SpeechMike: Users can now program the following four buttons on their PowerMics: Rewind, Fast Forward, Stop/Play, and Custom Left.
- Enhanced Step-by-Step options: Provides the ability to call certain voice commands as part of a Step-by-Step command. This option will enable additional automation for users who would like to build out navigational commands in their EHRs or format text as part of a Step-by-Step command.
- Various fixes including an issue that prevented the speech recognition profile settings from being saved properly.
- Citrix environment improvements.
- CoPathPlus improvements.
- Remediated problems with dictating into Microsoft Word.